Lotto

Previous topic :: Next topic  
lotto

Masculin
Language: French, English, Other

PostPosted: Mon 3 May - 20:32 (2010)    Post subject: Lotto Reply with quote

- Name: Etienne

- Sex: man

- Hobby: cello, japan, music, games, informatic....

- Name in Game: lotto

- Why do u want to join Ultima ?: Because i was once in this guild and i was banned for some reason (i don't know why, maybe because i was absent for a few days or maybe because of a bad internet (not at my home) the game would always lost the connection so i had a lot of leave points) and i want to come back, and because this is the only guild i want to join (people are nice in this guild). Plus the name of the guild is cool without being ridiculous.

- Favorite Hero?: If i have to choose one i'd say bingyokyung in the past, but now it's really hard to choose.

- LVL / TLV: - Aeonia : 20/17~18
- Oriens : 22/20

- Play Time: Every week (almost everyday but it depends of what i have to do), and it can be from 1 hour to 4 and more.

- Do you use Teampspeak/Mumble/ Skype?: I use Skype [Edit : now i have teamspeak but i don't know how to use it]

- Something else to say?: Well I'm in a engineering school so that's why sometimes work is first in my priorities. The few times I HAVE TO leave it's only because of my real life (i'm asked for something and it will take time for example, but i try to calculate the time i have so it won't happen). I hope i'll be able to come back in this guild, those with i have already played were really nice so i'd like to play with them in the same guild once more ^^.

PostPosted: Mon 3 May - 20:32 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nehena
Ultima

Féminin
Language: French, English

PostPosted: Tue 4 May - 00:34 (2010)    Post subject: Lotto Reply with quote

Aha if u rly like the guild name, it'll make Slayn happy x)

Sauveur
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 4 May - 20:57 (2010)    Post subject: Lotto Reply with quote

Lotto, the rules about recrutement have changed in the Ultima team. Now we test people in a guild match to recruit new players.
Say if you agree with thoses terms and we will organize a match.

lotto

Masculin
Language: French, English, Other

PostPosted: Wed 5 May - 20:27 (2010)    Post subject: Lotto Reply with quote

Right now i just can't, i have a lot of work for school, I have to finish 2 programs, so now i can't play an organised game. And i can't promise to be highly active because sometimes i am but sometimes i am not. I never used teamspeak, and i can't say i really like the new rules for recruitment, but i'm not a bad player and i'll really like to try to play with teamspeak and have a real strategy. Well i just need time to think about it, when i finish my work (may 12th) i'll say if i agree or not, but for now my work comes first.

But i have some questions:

Let's think i'm in the guild, i got accepted (hurray \o/), and suddenly because of work i have to stop playing for a while. If i tell everyone i have to stop for a while before, am i kicked or not?
As i'm in an engineering it will not happen often but sometimes i'll have to say "tonight i can't, 'cause i have exams..." or "i need to stop for a few days, i have a project to finish...".

Admin

PostPosted: Wed 5 May - 21:12 (2010)    Post subject: Lotto Reply with quote

Lotto im too in an engineering school (I will be graduated in September) and I still find a lot of time to play.

If you are accepted, we wont tolerate repeated periods of absence. We only want highly motivated and available people. If it sounds unfair to you, search for another team or concentrate on your studies (the last option can be the best Very Happy ).

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:18 (2018)    Post subject: Lotto

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Ultima -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation