Forum Index

[LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz

Previous topic :: Next topic  
pHeoz
Ultima

PostPosted: Tue 20 Apr - 19:30 (2010)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz Reply with quote

- Name: Sébastien

- Sex: Male

- Hobby: Avalon

- Name in Game: pHeoz

- Why do u want to join Ultima ?: I use to play with some of u like Slayn, Kazuka, Assa and Nakata

- Favorite Hero?: Yoichi and Keias

- LVL / TLV: Aeonia 25/20 Oriens 20/18

- Play Time: Every week and more than 2 hours a day.

- Do you use Teampspeak/Mumble/ Skype?: Yes, of course.

- Something else to say?: I want to give my excuse to every one who could be insult during a game guild. I agree its not a good way to behave but, anyway, my aim was not to hurt some one or something else.. Was maybe a joke ? As I like to say biatch to Kazuka.
Anyway, sorry for my past behaviour and I will be more aware about my language.

Because i cant wait to play with you again, I look forwad to receiving an answer.

PS : Sorry for my poor English.

Thx and sorry again.

EDIT : I wasn't the only one to play on this account. Because of my precedent account was full of Leaves points ( Massive disconnection ) and thanks to the stop playing of a friend, I decided to take his account. Anyway it's still possible that the insult could be my own fault but its possible not.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 20 Apr - 19:30 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nehena
Ultima

Féminin
Language: French, English

PostPosted: Tue 27 Apr - 21:21 (2010)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz Reply with quote

Sorry to answer it to late, I was away.
I got a grudge against you but i think to give your excuse is much more admirable.
So for me there's no problem (i don't know for neheno)

You can enter the guild if it's not already done and if there's nobody else who are against

Slayn
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Apr - 01:46 (2010)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz Reply with quote

He's a fucker but i agree to take him back 100% !
(and he's belgian!)
(Sorry very late answer cause lazyness u know..)

Nehena
Ultima

Féminin
Language: French, English

PostPosted: Wed 28 Apr - 08:24 (2010)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz Reply with quote

It's only slayn who are lazy x)

Me, I have an excuse Very Happy

pHeoz
Ultima

PostPosted: Wed 28 Apr - 17:39 (2010)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz Reply with quote

No problem and thank you very much ! See u in game !

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:46 (2018)    Post subject: [LV25 Aeonia Lv20 Oriens] pHeoz

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Ultima -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation